1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
$299 for 2 or 3 Nights & Whale Watching Discount Voucher at Nautilus Apartments - Upgrades Available for up to 9 People (value up to $855)
- Fantastic affordable accommodation for groups in a modern and spacious setting.
- Grab up to 47% off two or three nights at Nautilus Apartments for up to nine people including discount vouchers.
- Uncover the beauty of the whitest sand in the world.
- Enjoy a discounted whale watching cruise and see something truly magical.
- Sweeping views over Jervis Bay and Currembene creek.
- Adventure through the many bush walks Booderee National Park has to offer.
We all need to have a break every now and then. Whether it's from the sounds of the city, that crazy girl with the moustache that sits next to you at work or your neighbours parrot that speaks in mathematical riddles. Take a moment away from your usual and escape to Jervis Bay.
Grab up to 47% off two or three nights at Nautilus Apartments including discount vouchers. Choose from three options:
- Pay only $299 for three mid-week or two weekend nights in a two bedroom apartment for up to five people.
- Pay only $375 for three mid-week or two weekend nights in a three bedroom apartment for up to seven people,
- Pay only $450 for three mid-week or two weekend nights in a four bedroom apartment for up to nine people.
The Nautilus Apartments are located in Huskisson which is the gateway to Jervis Bay - the jewel of the beautiful south coast. Huskissson is situated on the western side of the Bay which is famous for its clean, safe, white sand beaches, unspoiled and secluded bays, clear blue waters, national parks and nature reserves. The main street and neighbouring town of Vincentia are also packed with boutique shopping and numerous cafes and restaurants, that are well worth the visit. While staying here you should take the time to venture to the dolphin and whale watching cruises which are just metres away from your accommodation.
Experience quality service that will ensure you have a wonderful stay. Each apartment is complete with all you need such as TV, DVD player, stereo, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, dryer, fan and heater. There is also a great courtyard, gas BBQ and balconies complete with outdoor tables and chairs, so you can cook up something tasty and enjoy the evening outside. It's only 90-minutes from Wollongong and three hours from Sydney and Canberra - this is the ultimate getaway for you, your family and your mates.